I am in a dilemma. Some people would like to know the menu in advance in order to decide if they want to come or not. I truly understand that but I think that all fun is gone when you know in advance what you will be served.
To me the surprise is part of the event.
I decided to compromise, though. I will give you, a hint!
We will do a travel of tastes:
- Our journey will start in Mauretania with a dish of pulses and legumes.
- Then, we have a stopover in Italy, with a touch of France. A cheesy dish with a bit of spice and herbs.
- This is followed by a fusion of Italy and Asia. Fish in an unexpected combination with citrus fruit.
- Spain is our next stop, Galicia to be precise. A wonderfully simple fish dish.
- For the desert we return to Italy. Chocolate and fruits are involved in this creation.
So there! All the origins and the main ingredients, still…not the menu!
Looking forward to feeding you!